After dropping points at home against Girona, League leaders FC Barcelona travel to Getafe in hope of getting back to winning ways.
- Getafe have only won 8.6% of their matches against the Blaugrana in laliga ( P35 W3 D7 L25) their lowest win percentage against a single opponent in the domestic league.
- The Catalans have failed to win and even score against Getafe in their last visits (D1 L1) Barça have never gone three consecutive games on the road without a win against Getafe in the competition.
- Barcelona have lost seven of their last 10 visits to Madrid teams in Laliga ( W2 D1)
- Getafe is on a undefeated streak in their last 4 home games (W3 L1).
- Barcelona have won 12 of their 14 away games in the league so far ( L2 ).
Ousmane Dembele, Frenkie De Jong, Pedri and Andreas Christensen are still recovering from their respective injuries while Ousmane Dembele and Frenkie De Jong are on their way to recovering before Barcelona’s next game in the league.
J.Mata (Calf Muscle Strain) and M.Arambarri (Ankle Injury) are the only two absentees from Getafe.
Jules Kounde, Ronald Araujo, Marcos Alonso and Alejandro Balde are expected to be the preferred backline while Marc Andre Ter Stegen will be the usual infront of the goal.
Gavi, Sergio Busquets and Frank Kessie are expected to start against Getafe as the midfield trio.
Ansu Fati at LW, Robert Lewandowski at ST and Raphinha at RW will be Xavi’s preferred starting trio at the front for the Getafe clash.
Can FC Barcelona get back to winning ways or are there any surprises in store for the Catalans??, as the league leaders travel to Getafe with a 13 point lead over 2nd placed Real Madrid.
Drop your score predictions in the comments section