After securing a dominant win over Real Betis at the weekend, FC Barcelona welcome Osasuna to Camp Nou for the Matchday 33 fixture in Laliga.
- FC Barcelona have just lost once in their previous 13 meetings against Osasuna in Laliga (W9 D3)
- Osasuna have lost eight of their last nine visits to the Camp nou in Laliga (Last win in 2020 when Osasuna beat The Catalans 2-1)
- In September 2011, Osasuna suffered their joint-highest defeat in their entire laliga history from the hands of FC Barcelona (8-0)
- Barcelona have scored more goals against Osasuna than any other side in Laliga (178)
- FC Barcelona have not lost any of their 34 matches on a Tuesday in Laliga (W24 D10) an unbeaten record for any team on a specific day.
Apart from Sergi Roberto (Injured), Xavi once again possess a fully fit squad just like in the Betis game. Pedri, Frenkie De Jong, Andreas Christensen and Ousmane Dembele are all fully fit and ready to continue which will be a huge relief for the Blaugrana head coach Xavi. 15 year old Lamine Yamal who made his debut against Real Betis at the weekend once again reserves a spot in the matchday squad.
David Garcia (Defender) and D.Brašanac (Midfielder) are the only two absentees of the Osasuna Squad.
Jules Kounde, Ronald Araujo, Andreas Christensen and Alejandro Balde are expected to start at the back just like in the Real Betis game while Zamora trophy leader Marc Andre Ter Stegen will be the usual infront of the Blaugrana goal.
Captain Sergio Busquets, Pedri and Frenkie De Jong will be the starting trio at the heart of the Blaugrana midfield.
Gavi, Robert Lewandowski and Raphinha are expected to start at the front while Lewandowski and Raphinha hope to continue their good run of form by leading the attack against Osasuna tomorrow.
Youngster, Lamine Yamal will get some minutes at the end most probably and let’s hope he will be able to break some records today.
Can FC Barcelona secure all 3 points and get into touching distance to the Laliga title or is there a surprise up on Osasuna’s sleeves ??
Drop your thoughts in the comments section below.