After Rayo Vallecano stunned the league leaders by inflicting a 2-1 defeat on Blaugrana, FC Barcelona takes on Real Betis at the camp nou in search of a win to get one step closer to the Laliga title.
- FC Barcelona have won seven of their last eight games against Real Betis in Laliga (1L)
- Barcelona have lost two of their last four laliga home games against Real Betis (2W)
- The Catalans are coming off the back of loosing their last Laliga fixture to Rayo Vallecano, and havent lost two in a row since October 2021 at home.
- Real Betis have won just one of their last five Laliga matches (D1 L3)
- FC Barcelona have conceded 64% of their goals in the first half in Laliga this season (7/11), the highest percentage in the competition.
Ousmane Dembele and Andreas Christensen received the medical green light just in time to be included in the matchday squad and both of them are eager to get back on the field.
Sergi Roberto is the only absentee for Blaugrana and apart from the spaniard, Xavi has a fully fit squad at his disposal to choose from.
B.Iglesias, V.Ruiz, Y.Sabaly and N.Fekir are the absentees from the Andalusian side for tonight’s clash.
Jules Kounde, Ronald Araujo, Andreas Christensen and Alejandro Balde are expected to start at the back while Marc Andre Ter Stegen who leads the Zamora Trophy rankings is expected infront of the goal for today’s fixture.
Pedri, Frenkie De Jong and Sergio Busquets are expected to start at the midfield for The Blaugrana
Ferran Torres, Robert Lewandowski and Raphinha will lead Barcelona’s attack against Real Betis tonight while returning Ousmane Dembele is expected to start from the bench somewhere in the second half.
Can FC Barcelona defeat The Andalusians to get one step closer to the coveted Laliga title or can Pellegrini’s men inflict defeat on The Catalans in tonight’s fixture???
Drop your thoughts and score predictions in the comments section.